Our goal at Seiler's Landscaping is to develop long-term relationships with our clients, providing them with creative designs, quality materials and constant communication from start to finish.
Step 1: On Site Consultation:
- Discuss proposed work, goals and expectations.
- Review previous projects, materials and plant options.
- Establish budget and timeline for project.
Step 2: Design Phase:
- Site visit by designer to measure, take photo's and shoot elevations, if needed.
- Estimate design fee, if needed.
- Develop landscape design.
Step 3: Design Presentation:
- Schedule design presentation at Seiler's Landscaping.
- Review design and costs.
- Schedule meetings as needed to revise plans or budget.
Step 4: Scheduling and Installation:
- Establish schedule to complete work.
- Maintain contact with customer during installation.
Step 5: Client Satisfaction:
- Final walk-through or follow-up call to assure satisfaction.
- Discuss watering and maintenance plan.